My Cordless Blower Vac is losing power
Modified on: Fri, 26 Mar, 2021 at 9:48 AM
- Please check that the batteries are fully charged.
- Please check that the product does not have a blockage.
- If the product does have a blockage please carry out the below steps using both protective gloves and goggles :-
- Turn machine on to maximum (number 5) and then on the left there is a black lever- move this back and forth until it is cleared the machine does have to have the bag removed to complete this, and then it will clear.
- Alternatively remove battery to ensure the machine cannot power on!!! and clear any blockages by hand.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.