If the hose is damaged this can be caused by wear and tear when dragging the hose across the ground, this can also be caused when the hose is not laid out correctly, please check one of the below to which best represents the damage on your hose.
- The black casing has split/torn
- The hose has a dent in it
If the hose is leaking this can be caused by a defect, please check one of the below to which best represents the damage on your hose.
- The hose has come away from the connection
- There is a pinhole on the casing
- There is a spit at either end of the hose.
A replacement hose can be supplied to you free of charge if your machine is in the warranty period, if your machine is out of the warranty period the hose can be purchased on our website.