This article covers the assembly of the handles of an electric lawnmower (cylinder).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Connecting Lower Handles to Mower:
- Ensure that the wingnuts on the outside of the frame securely fixes the lower handles in place.
- Ensure that the cable-hooks (highlighted in grey, above) are at the back of the handles.
Connecting Lower and Upper Handles Together
There are 'quick-release clamps' half-way down your handles, where the upper handles connect with the lower.
These do fix correctly, as long as you have got the parts assembled in the correct order:
- Ensure that you insert the bolt from the inside of the handles, so that the head of the bolt is on the inside.
- Ensure that you have placed a washer on the outside of the handles, so that the washer is flush against the outside.
- Then, you screw the 'quick release clamp' lever onto the bolt thread.
- Screw it until you have the desired tightness - then press down on the lever to secure it in place.