This article will cover the checks for the socket, fuse and cable check on your electric hedge trimmer.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Warning! Before working on any electrical circuit you must ensure that it is isolated correctly and cannot accidentally be switched back on. If you are not 100% certain of what you are doing, call a qualified electrician.
If your machine does not switch on:
- Unplug your hedge trimmer from the mains and plug it into a completely different socket. If your machine works when connected to a different socket then you may need to call an electrician to look at the faulty mains socket.
- If there is still no power going to your machine after plugging it into a different socket you'll need to check the fuse.
Checking the fuse:
- We recommend Wiki How's article on checking and changing a fuse How to change a fuse.
- Please plug the machine into a different socket.
- Please check and replace the fuse if needed.
- Please check that the power cable is not damaged, if so, please contact a qualified electrician for repair.
If all the above electric checks seem OK, then it is likely an internal issue with your machine (connectivity or motor failure) - Please contact our technical helpline if you are still within your warranty period.#We hope that this article has helped with your issue.