This article covers the checks you can take if you aren't having power and if it isn't set up correctly,
- Please check that the power cable is correctly plugged into the socket.
- Please check the the mains cable is not damaged.
- If the cable is damaged it will need to be replaced by a specialist workshop or by a qualified specialist staff.
- The cable for this machine is not available for purchase, as it is not supplied by the manufacturer.
- Cutting through the power cable is not covered under the warranty as it is classed as user error.