How do I start my Cordless Hedge Trimmer
Modified on: Tue, 16 Mar, 2021 at 2:51 PM
- Install the battery pack by aligning the ribs on both sides of the battery pack with the slots in the housing and slot it in place.
- Always insert it all the way until it locks in place with a click sound.
- To switch on, hold the product with one hand at the rear handle and the the other at the front handle.
- Press the trigger and the front handle safety switch at the same time.
- To switch off, release either the safety switch or trigger.
- Always release the on/off trigger before inserting or removing the battery.
- Never attempt to lock the dual safety-switch system in the on position.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.