This article will cover the issues that you may be facing when starting up your cordless lawnmower.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Please check that the battery is fully charged.
- You may check the battery level by pressing the test button at the front of your battery.
- Please check that the battery is fully inserted.
- You may insert the battery by lifting the flap and sliding the battery into place.
- When the battery is fully inserted you should hear a definitive click.
Safety Key Insertion:
- Please ensure that the safety key is fully inserted.
- When the key is fully inserted you should hear the click of the micro switch.
- To start the lawnmower, please press the safety button on the side of the switch box (at the handles), and press in the start lever.
- In order to stop the motor, please release the start lever.