- Always make sure that the hand guard is locked in the operating and safety position before you start the chainsaw.
- To do so, pull the hand guard backwards in the direction of the front handle.
- When releasing the chain brake, pull the hand guard in the direction of the front handle.
- Pressure must not be applied to the on/off switch or the stopping button.
- If the chain brake is faulty or not working, please contact the customer support helpline.
My Electric Chainsaw will not engage/disengage the chain brake Print
Modified on: Tue, 16 Mar, 2021 at 2:28 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.